ExeQserve Corp. is looking for competent Professional that is suited for our job vacancy.
Position: Business Manager (Travel Industry)
This job is responsible for sales development, staff/financial management, and daily operational management of the company. He/she is also responsible for developing strategies to hit or exceed sales targets, regardless of the size of the outlet or products offered.
- Promoting and marketing the business to new and “niche” markets;
- Managing budgets and maintaining statistical/financial records;
- Selling travel products and tour packages;
- Sourcing products and destinations, to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism;
- Taking part in familiarization visits to new destinations, in order to gain information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers;
- Liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules often one year in advance;
- Dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations;
- Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- Constantly motivating the sales team to hit their targets and thus ensure the profitability of the company;
- Meeting regularly with team leaders to give them sales figures and plan how they approach their work;
- Meeting company directors who advise on strategy, and finding out about any local issues and future trends;
- Overseeing the recruitment, selection and retention of staff, payroll matters, and staff training;
- Organizing incentives, bonus schemes and competitions;
- Communicating with sales consultants and providing encouragement, help and advice;
- Dealing with disciplinary matters and customer complaints.
- Represents the company for group incentives and corporate bids for in-house travel.
- Perform other related tasks assigned from time to time.
1) Academic : Graduate of Tourism, B.A. in English, Communications, Journalism or Marketing and/or Advanced Marketing Degree or MBA
2) Work Experience : 3 to 5 years of experience in a senior-level sales and/or marketing position. Experience in strategic planning and execution; Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations; Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts; Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects; Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings; Ability to persuade and influence others; Ability to develop and deliver presentations; Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
3.)Applicants must be willing to work in Alabang Muntinlupa City
4.)Experienced Employees from Travel Agency Industry
We will screen your qualifications and inform you immediately for possible employment opportunity.