Lead the deployment of area, country and Asia Pacific sales strategies and enabling tactics, driving both acquisition and retention of revenue throughout the Direct Sales, Regular and National Customer revenue channels. Deliver strategic imperatives adopted in collaboration with AP sales development initiatives.
- Presentation and Communication (English) skills (excellent)
- Facilitation and training skills (excellent)
- Project management skills
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Performance assessment skills
• Build sustainable and trusting relationships through a well harmonised & well developed sales force
Country Management/ Country Office
• Contribute directly towards country revenue and notional result objectives, ensuring delivery of growth rates that enhance market share at planned levels (as per country AOP targets), through effective leadership of designated sales channels.
• Drive country sales improvement through regionally harmonized processes and procedures in line with regional direction. These main programs being the Global Sales Process, Sales Stimulation Initiatives, Sales Stimulation and Sales Training and Development.
Major competitors & Bench marking relationship
Business and Trade Associations, Chambers of Commerce
Country Sales Function
• Assist the heads of the various sales groups to recognize the areas for improvement in sales force efficiency and effectiveness, thereafter facilitating planning for remedial actions and closure.
• Drive and continuously improve country capabilities through facilitating the action items of in country sales audits.
Regional Office – Sales/Commercial Function
• Collaborate with Sales Development Manager AP in order to deliver industry “best in class” sales competence throughout the Direct Sales, Regular and National Customer sales teams. This will include harmonized processes for competency development, selection, recruitment, induction, objective setting, appraisal, in role development, career development, rewards and recognition and incentives throughout the country sales organization. In addition, incumbent should ensure delivery of leading edge sales team learning programs.
• Collaborate with the Sales Force Automation Manager AP to implement a sales force automation system that drives both effectiveness and efficiency of sales personnel in the Direct Sales and Regular and National Customer segments, with full transparency of performance levels and integration within the existing company proprietary systems.
Sales Initiatives Deployment & Management
• Set the direction for business growth into new and existing customers through Up-selling and Cross-selling.
• Ensure that all aspects of the GSP program are well understood and implemented across designated sales channels and that our regional objectives of both sales force effectiveness and efficiency improvement are achieved. As a result the company offering will be truly differentiated through the industry leading professionalism that is delivered at point of sale.
Implement “best in class” processes, systems, and way of working and deliver competitive advantage both to company and company’s National Customers, Regular and Direct Sales customers.
- Develop a high performance service culture within the function.
- Plan, organise and direct an efficient and effective function.
- Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
- Conduct MDPR/PEAP.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
(1) Manages 8 people directly and around 55 staff in the department
(2) Strong account and customer management
(3) Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
(4) Strong communication skills both in written and verbal
(5) Good Project management and Performance assessment skills
(6) 10 years experience in leading sales processes and people at multiple levels while 3 years experience in senior management
(7) Experience in leading large field and telesales teams
(8) Experience of deploying and managing change in a multi dimensional matrix environment
(9) Experience in Field & Telesales process management, Sales recording and reporting systems, Sales force automation, Sales Force learning technologies
For more information, please call us at 8933199 loc 104. You may also send your CVs to email@example.com.